BSB60420 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
This program is designed for individuals who want to bring their leadership skills to the next level in various industries. At this stage, they’ll be the go-to person, using their experience and expertise to lead and manage effectively. Whether it’s planning strategies or taking charge of a team, they’ll be the ones making things happen, all while keeping their team on track. Their ability to think on their feet and make smart decisions will shine as they dive into a range of leadership and management tasks. They’ll also be in charge of not only their own success but their team’s too, all within flexible boundaries. Communication is key, and they’ll excel at gathering and sharing information from different sources. Plus, their creativity will come into play as they find new ways to express ideas, tackle challenges, and provide solutions.
To enroll in this qualification, it is necessary to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).
- Applicants must have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old at the time of commencement.
- A minimum IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no band/sub score under 5.0 or a PTE score of 42, or a Certificate III in EAL or its equivalent, is necessary.
- Additionally, students seeking enrolment in this qualification must have an appropriate level of written and spoken English, as well as numeracy skills suitable for the qualification.
- The levels of written and spoken English are assessed through a Pre-Training Review process and Language, Literacy, Numeracy and Digital Literacy (LLND) test before the enrolment.
- Applicants should possess basic computer and MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This qualification provides a pathway to work in a managerial role within various business settings. Possible job titles include:
- Area Manager
- Departmental Manager
The training is delivered through a combination of face-to-face and simulated classroom sessions, which include interactive classroom teaching, role plays, and tutorials.
Assessment will usually commence in the session following delivery. As this is a competency-based program, assessment continues throughout the program until the participant either achieves competency in the assessment tasks or a further training need is identified and addressed. Students will be required to perform a range of assessment tasks, including but not limited to: written assignments, demonstrations, role plays, assignments, and projects.
Recommended Educational Pathways
Pathways into the qualification:
Individuals can enrol in BSB60420 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management if they have vocational experience in the leadership and management field or if they have completed a Diploma of Leadership and Management or a similar level qualification.
Pathways from the qualification:
Upon achieving the BSB60420 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, individuals can advance to Bachelor of Business or Management course.
RPL /Credit Transfers
The recognition of prior learning (RPL) pathway is appropriate for candidates who have previously attained skills and knowledge from outside the formal education and training system, which includes work and life experiences. Credit transfer is a process that provides students with agreed and consistent credit outcomes for components of a qualification based on identified equivalence in content and learning outcomes between matched qualifications. Students may apply for RPL or credit transfer for any unit in which they can successfully demonstrate competency.
Unit of Competence
To achieve the BSB60420-Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management qualification, candidates must complete 10 units, including 5 core units and 5 elective units, as outlined below:
BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBHRM615 Contribute to the development of diversity and inclusion strategies
BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
Name Of RTO:
Australian Institute of Entrepreneurship
Contact us Today!